International Marketing Consulting LTD
Terms and Conditions
BUYING SERVICE, DISTRIBUTION SERVICE, EXPORT TO AFRICA
Your utilization of the buying service, distribution service and the export to Africa service powered by International Marketing Consulting (IMC) is administered by the arrangements, terms, and conditions put forward underneath. Kindly read the accompanying information deliberately. By utilizing this Site or requesting a quote presenting an order for products or services, you show your acknowledgment of, and agreement to be bound by, the terms and conditions put forward underneath. In the event that you don’t consent to these terms and conditions, kindly don’t utilize this Site and kindly don’t request a quotation or present any orders for products or services.
These terms and conditions might be changed by International Marketing Consulting later on. It is your duty as a client or as a supplier or as a buyer to occasionally come back to this page to audit the terms and conditions for changes. The revised terms might produce results naturally the day they are posted on the site. You’re proceeding with utilization of International Marketing Consulting Site taking after any changes will constitute agreement to such changes.
All substance included on this site, for example, content, illustrations, logos, catch symbols, pictures, sound clasps and software, and the accumulation of this substance are the property of Site Name or its substance providers and secured by UK and universal copyright laws. All software utilized on this site is the property of International Marketing Consulting or its software providers and ensured by UK and global copyright laws. The substance and software on this site might be utilized as a shopping asset. Whatever other utilize, including the reproduction, adjustment, appropriation, transmission, republication, show or execution, of the substance on this site is entirely precluded.
International Marketing Consulting and the Logo are service characteristics of International Marketing Consulting in the United Kingdom and different nations. International Marketing Consulting service imprints may not be utilized as a part of association with any product or service that is not given by International Marketing Consulting in any way that is probably going to bring about disarray among clients, or in any way that stigmatizes or ruins International Marketing Consulting.
Every other trademark and enrolled trademarks showed on the site are the trademarks of their individual proprietors, and are not expected to suggest any support or association between International Marketing Consulting and these organizations.
In the event that you wish to permit or make buys of products or services portrayed nearby International Marketing Consulting, you will be made a request to supply certain information, including yet not constrained to Visa or other installment information. You concur that all information that you give to International Marketing Consulting will be precise, finished and current. You consent to pay all charges caused by approved clients of your record and Visa or other installment system at the costs as a result when such charges are acquired. You will likewise be in charge of paying any applicable taxes, and shipping and taking care of charges identifying with your buys.
Evaluating and Typographical Errors
Because of the way of the medical supplies, beauty supplies, and hardware enterprises, all costs send in the proposal are liable to change without notice. We bend over backward to give you the most precise, up-to-the-moment information. In spite of our earnest attempts, a little number of the things on our web site might be missed-evaluated.
In the occasion a product is recorded at an off base cost because of typographical, photographic, or specialized blunder or mistake in estimating information got from our providers, suppliers, International Marketing might have the privilege to decline or cross out any orders set for products recorded at the off base cost.
While we make each endeavor to check costs before charging your Visa, International Marketing Consulting might have the privilege to deny or wipe out any orders set on missed-estimated products regardless of whether the order has been affirmed and your Visa charged. In the event that your Visa has as of now been charged for the buy and your order is scratched off, International Marketing Consulting might instantly issue a worthy representative for your Visa account in the measure of the erroneous cost.
We trust that all the live long day, our valuing is exceptionally alluring with respect to our opposition. Consolidated with our product collection, product accessibility and service level, we trust that we offer a convincing shopping background. In view of that, we don’t “match” contender’s estimating or offer value insurance.
All the pictures of the products we have listed in our gallery for export are just for illustration purpose just to give an idea to the buyers of the type of products we can sell to them. As a result, buyer will have to send us the exact product specification and require quantity to enable us to check with our suppliers if the product is available in stock before we issue a quotation.
Order Acceptance Policy
To place a bulk order, the buyer will have to send us a commercial order form, once we receive the order form, we will then issue a proforma invoice to the buyer. Once the payment has been received we will send the paid invoice to the buyers. Full payment must be received by the invoice due date before we deliver the good. Payment received after the invoice due date will be refunded in full within 30 days if for any reason related to the stock availability or price change by our suppliers International Marketing Consulting can’t supply at the agreed price and delivery time. Late payment might impact all the arrangement we made in place to purchase and deliver the products. As a result, before placing an order be ready to proceed with the payment as soon as you receive our proforma- invoice.
Payment for bulk orders must be made as mentioned on the proforma invoice we send to buyers.
The notice of any product on this site does not constitute an offer to offer. Your order or your receipt of an electronic or other type of order affirmation does not connote our acknowledgement of your order, nor does it constitute affirmation of our offer to offer. International Marketing Consulting saves the comfortable time after receipt of your order to acknowledge or decay your order. International Marketing Consulting holds the comfortable time after receipt of your order, without earlier notice to you, to supply not as much as the amount you ordered of anything as per our order impediment policy.
All orders put must get pre-endorsement with an adequate strategy for installment, as built up by our credit division if applicable or offer by our suppliers. We may require extra checks or information before shipping any order. If you don’t mind permit up to 72 hours for order preparing for address check.
Once the goods have been delivered to you, we won’t be liable for their loss or damage as you will become the proprietor of the goods. Before placing an order with us, you must find out with your local authorities all the regulations about importing the goods into your country, to understand what type of permits, customs procedures and fee will be required to import such products in your country. International Marketing Consulting won’t be liable if you fail to follow regulation and legislation for importing all the goods you purchase from us. The buyers will have to pay for the delivery cost, insurance and all the fees requested by the customs. We provide a delivery tracking link to help our buyers to track their delivery process. The pricing for delivery quote is given when the buyers request for quotation because we will need to work out the quantity, the weight and the exact dimension of the boxes, etc.., decide whether the goods will be shipped by air or by sea depending on the volume of the goods.
Installment methods could be offered to buyers only if any of our suppliers has got in place such payment process. However, we only deliver the products only after we have received the full payment.
The buyers will get notify if such payment process is available. Such flexible payment will be offered to buyers with good credit score who have consistently trade with International Marketing Consulting for minimum 2 years. Without giving an explanation, we might reserve the right to cancel such payment agreement or to disapprove the request of any buyer to take advantage of any installment payments we have in place.
Charge cards – We right now acknowledge Visa, Master Card and American Express. MasterCard extra charge might be applicable for utilizing your Visa with International Marketing Consulting. Inaccurate information may bring about a postponement in handling your order. Your Visa will be charged at the time your order is prepared and is being prepared for shipment. For those orders that are qualified as custom orders and which may require unique upholstery, shading complete, creation lead time, and so on, your MasterCard might be charged ahead of time to guarantee accessibility of assets. Some custom orders may take up to six a month and a half to finish.
Wire Transfers, Money Orders.
Payment for bulk orders are made using wire transfers or money orders.
International Marketing Consulting does not dispatch on ends of the week and occasions. Because of shipper confinements we can’t convey to P.O. Boxes. All Shipments are liable to stock accessibility. International Marketing Consulting’s shipping and dealing with charges depend on aggregate weight or bundle estimate, and are computed as determined by cargo transporters adjusting International Marketing Consulting. The delivery term will be mentioned on each proforma-invoice we send to the buyers. A tracking code will be provided to enable the buyers to track the delivery process.
International Marketing Consulting should naturally charge sales tax for orders to be conveyed to addresses inside United Kingdom. Every client might be exclusively in charge of all sales taxes, or different taxes, on orders shipped to whatever country outside United Kingdom.
Communication Between Buyers, Our Clients and All Our Suppliers
Our suppliers confirm that whatever information they receive from International Marketing Consulting to deliver the goods to our clients, customers or buyers shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer. As a result, the suppliers must redirect any communication received from our clients related to their current or repeat orders.
The buyers or our clients must contact International Marketing Consulting customer service at email@example.com for repeat orders or to report any issue with their current orders.
The suppliers must not approach International Marketing Consulting clients directly to sell their products and the buyers or our clients must not contact our suppliers directly for repeat orders. International Marketing Consulting won’t be liable for any issue that will arise following a trade deal or communication made between both parties without the implication of International Marketing Consulting.
For data protection, the buyers’ information we will receive on the order form will be shared with our suppliers only to enable them to deliver the products at the buyers nominate address mentioned in their order form.
Up to 5% commission will be applied on each invoice we send to the buyers for new and repeat orders. We work hard to help the buyers to reduce their buying and delivery cost and as result, we will only charge 5% commission on each new and repeat orders they will place with the suppliers we will introduce to them. This 5% commission structure is applied only to buyers buying in bulk. For small orders or one off order, we will send the quotation to the buyers with our selling and delivery cost.
It can take days, weeks and months to come back to you with the quotation as after we receive your request for quotation we will have to conduct deep research and even visit our suppliers’ manufacturers to negotiate face to face if need it. Products with quotation ready to be disclosed immediately will be displayed on the website just for illustration, full product specification with pictures must be sent to enable us to identify the right suppliers able to match your current price both on the goods and delivery. We won’t be held responsible for mistakes the buyers will do on the products specification when requesting a quote.
Cancellation of an order must be made within 7 days from the date the payment of the order has been received. To request a cancellation, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . It can take up 30 days to process a refund to the buyers.
Guarantee, Liability, Return Policy, Insurance
International Marketing Consulting do not provide any warranty as we are a buying agency, we buy and resell the products, therefore the buyers will take advantage of the warranty offered by the manufacturers of the products.
The return policy will vary from one product to another as we are dealing with multiples suppliers all with different return policy. As a result, we will apply the return policy of the supplier of each product you will order. You must email us at email@example.com within 3 days from the date you open your parcel and report all the issues you are facing with the products, we will then contact the suppliers to take all the information about how you can return the goods.
International Marketing Consulting will not cover the cost of any product you may want to return to our suppliers. You make take advantage of the products return cost covered by our suppliers who offer such advantage on their policy.
The insurance cost will be included on the invoice of all the goods we will deliver to the buyers where the insurance will cover from the collection from our warehouse or from our suppliers warehouse up to when the parcel has been delivered to the clients. International Marketing Consulting will be required to raise an insurance claim only for shipment arranged directly by International Marketing Consulting.
Customer Service for Export to Africa Service, Buying Service, Distribution Service
You can request a call back by calling 0044 207 692 8924 and by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Mailing Address and Contact
International Marketing Consulting, 83 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0HW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 2076928924, Fax: +44 (0) 2076928925, WhatsApp Chat: +44 (0) 794 3371787
DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICE, COACHING SERVICE, OTHERS SERVICES
You must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything contact us by email at email@example.com
These terms and conditions are applicable to all the domains , subdomains and websites owned by International Marketing Consulting.
International Marketing Consulting may update its terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended and the agreement modified on the site from this section on the website.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase by you (the or) of any type of International Marketing Consulting services or listings plan and package sold by International Marketing Consulting. This is also applicable to the free listings plan.
We are International Marketing Consulting LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 09526726 whose registered office is at 80 – 83 Long Lane, London, EC1A 9ET and whose trading address is 83 Victoria, Street, London, SW1H OHW , with email address for general information as firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone number 0044 207 692 8924; fax number 0044 207 692 8925 (the or or).
3. Client or Customer means a business acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services.
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out in the Order.
6. Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7.Services means any services that we supply to you , of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. IMC Premium Listings Services means the premium listings page advertise on the Website, including description set out in the Order.
11. Website means our website www.imarketing-consulting.eu and IMC means International Marketing Consulting.
12. The description of our services is as set out in the website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
13. It is the responsibility of our subscribers to ensure that any information or specification publish on their profiles are accurate.
14. All our clients Services and goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability and must be discussed directly with your chosen providers or suppliers of any services or goods listed on the website. International Marketing Consulting LTD do not get involve on any dispute or commercial agreement set between our website users and listings subscribers listed on the website. It is your duty as consumer or business to carry out all the security checks and fully understand the business practise and terms and conditions of your chosen suppliers of any goods or services listed on the website, before engaging on any commercial agreement with them.
15. We can make changes to the listings features and on the services provide by International Marketing Consulting LTD which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
The listings we sell are published on International Marketing Consulting LTD online Marketplace platform and Directory built under our domain www.imarketing-consulting.eu
We have integrated Google translate in the website , as result all the content you will provide to create your page will be translated by Google translate when the users choose their prefer language when browsing into our site. We are not responsible for a content translated by Google Translate. International Marketing Consulting LTD do not translate any content.
Below are all the listings types you can subscribe on International Marketing Consulting LTD website.
*Services Providers , Universities and Sport Clubs Listings
*Wholesale Supplier Listings
*The Beauty Guide Listings
*Charity Ads Listings
You can subscribe for a listings if you are:
*Universities , Sport Clubs , Services Providers within all industries
*Beauty Salons and Institutions , Hairdressers and Barber Shops owners
* Wholesale Suppliers, Manufacturers , Merchants, Importers & Exporters, or Independent Sellers
International Marketing Consulting reserves the right to deny IMC Premium Listings subscriptions to any user regardless the reasons in order to comply with any regulation and to protect International Marketing Consulting’ Interests and content publication’s guideline on International Marketing Consulting website.
IMC TRAVEL WORLDWIDE
International Marketing Consulting ( IMC ) have developed “ IMC TRAVEL WORLDWIDE ” platform to give the possibility to IMC communities worldwide to search for travel deals , flights , cars rental and accommodations by countries when going on holidays or for business trips. We are featuring Africa’s cities to encourage our users to visit , to travel and explore Africa. We are connecting Africa with the rest of the world using our marketplaces , therefore via IMC Marketplace platform we are promoting and encouraging trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
As result, for traders looking to travel and explore Africa markets or for our users based worldwide looking to travel and visit Africa. Also for our users based in Africa looking to travel and explore the rest of the world for any travel reasons such as for studies , works , holidays , etc.. we are giving the opportunities to them to plan their travel worldwide using ‘ IMC Travel Worldwide’ platform from Marketplace for Africa powered by IMC platform to search for low cost flights , cars rental and accommodations , hotels , Bed and breakfasts , holidays rental , apartments, properties , etc.. the domains we are using to redirect users searching for accommodations worldwide to enable them to start their search from ‘ IMC Travel Worldwide’ platform are: www.imctravelworldwide.com , www.imctravelworldwide.eu and www.imctravelworldwide.co.uk
International Marketing Consulting is not a travel company or we do not supply accommodations or travel services directly. We only display third party’s travel websites links on IMC website to allow our users to start the search from international marketing consulting’ s website/marketplace to book for accommodations , flights and cars rental worldwide. The users are therefore redirected to third party websites to complete their purchase or to book their travel. After the users have been redirected to third party websites after completing their search from International Marketing Consulting’ s website/ marketplaces, they must read and agree to those third party websites terms and conditions before entering into any agreement with them regardless the nature and at their own risks. Even if International Marketing Consulting’s logo is branded into our affiliates partners websites, the users must also comply with our affiliate partners’ websites terms and conditions before signing any purchase agreements with suppliers listed on the third party websites. We do not operate or do not control third party websites. We are not responsible for the accuracy of pricing , deals , special offers, products and content displayed by suppliers listed International Marketing Consulting marketplaces and third party websites. We are not responsible for any issues whatsoever that will derive from its interactions or trade between our website users and the suppliers from International Marketing Consulting marketplaces and third party websites.
‘Third party website’ is defined here as any website visited by our users after they have clicked to any redirection links or hyperlinks displayed on International Marketing Consulting website and marketplaces. As result , after the users have been redirected to third party websites from International Marketing Consulting ‘s website and marketplaces, they must read and agree to those websites terms and conditions.
Any trades or purchase agreements undertake from those third party websites will be done at the users own risks. International Marketing Consulting’ s marketplaces are designed to facilitate the search of products and services by countries with the mission to facilitate an effective collaboration and trade connection between Africa and the rest of the world. We can help IMC’ s audience or provide some assistance by telephone, email or face to face from our agents offices to identify the best deals for travel by performing the search on behalf our website users using our affiliate partners’ search engine , in this case any reservations will be made using the information provided by our audience, therefore information you will provide to IMC to perform the reservation on your behalf for any deals we have identified must be accurate. IMC won’t be held responsible for any issues arisen when asking IMC team to perform a reservation, particularly if you have provided inaccurate information deliberately or by mistake. Once a reservation has been confirmed and the confirmation email sent, the travellers will be responsible to request any amendments by contacting directly the travel site or the travel agent as per the instructions mention on the email confirmation received for the reservation for accommodations, flights or for the cars rental. You must not email us or communicate your credit card details by telephone to proceed with the payment of any deals we identify for you. We will email you the links for deals we have found to allow you to complete the reservation from your ends for any reservation that required the credit/debit card information to be provided when doing the reservation. If the assistance is provided face to face in one of our agents office you will be asked to enter your credit cards details directly to the travel search site when the reservations will be made. You must not write down your credit/debit card information and handle to one of our agents to assist you for making the paiement for the reservations from the travel site where the deals have been found. We will decline our responsability for any issues that will arise if this rule is not followed by our users.
REFERRAL PROGRAMS RULES
- Referral programs publish on International Marketing Consulting website or social media platforms will follow the below referral programs rules. All our referral programs will be published on International Marketing Consulting website or social media platforms.
- The referral programs may stop or may be hold at any time without any notification. 50% discount is the maximum discount available for referral programs and this can change at any time to 40% , 30% or 20% without notification. However all the referrals approve before we end any referral programs will be valid and executed as per the programs description. We will always display a referral program we are running on the premium listings section on the website. If the referral program is not showing on that section , it means that we have put in hold any referral program you have seen in one of our ads. Send us an email to check with us the current referral program in place if you are not sure. When there is a massive promotion announced on the website , we put our referral program in hold and remove it from the premium listings section and set it back once the promotion end.
If a referral program describe 50% as the referral discount , subscribers will get 50% off their premium listings annual or renewal payment when they refer a friend or family. A subscriber can only use their referral discount once a year when subscribing or at renewal if the referral has been done after the subscriber has signed up for the premium listings.
- If the referral discount has been applied when subscribing for the first time and the subscriber who has been referred do not convert into a premium listings subscriber within 8 months from the subscription start date, the subscriber renewal will be due after 8 months from the start date of the annual subscription.
- If the referral has been done after the subscriber has paid for their premium listings, the referral discount in this case will be applied only at renewal. As result , when renewing , the subscriber must send us the referral discount approval confirmation email they have received from us and the referral discount code will be applied. We do not provide any refund if at the renewal the subscribers fail to claim the referral discount, instead we will apply it at the next renewal using the same rules.
- Subscribers who start with a referral discount code will be entitled to use the same discount code every year if they don’t interrupt their subscription. For example if a subscriber get 50% referral discount approve, on their renewal every year, they can use the same discount code if they refer us another client.
- Subscribers get 20% on the premium listings amount paid by their friends or families they have referred as payment reward per referral.
- Our free gift if applicable can only be delivered only in the UK at the moment and may be available on the premises of some of our agents. As result ,we do not guarantee to deliver our free gifts to the public and to our subscribers living outside the UK.
IMC VIP SPACE AND IMC VIP MEMBERS’ CARDS RULES:
The service described in the following lines may run and stop at any time without prior notice.
- When you subscribe for a premium listings we create a business card for your premium listings page and insert it to IMC eBOOKLET and distribute the booklet to exhibitors at the trade shows we participate. The distribution could be made by email or handle face to face, this will depend on the trade shows organisers guideline. We will present the booklet print version to trade shows exhibitors and ask them to sign up into our mailing list in order to receive the pdf version of the booklet. Please note that anyone joining our mailing list to receive IMC ebooklet will automatically join IMC newsletters and SMS list and will be able to unsubscribe when they receive our newsletters. The IMC VIP members’ s cards booklets distribution to trade shows as explained above is a free service we offer to our VIP members to promote their pages at multiple trade shows and this is not included on the premium listings features. It is just a free add on. Therefore this service can stop and run at anytime without prior notification from our end. The good news is that we are using multiple offline and online communication channels to promote our platform and our VIP Members’ s IMC Pages.
- When we attend a trade show as an attendee or as an exhibitor if for any reason outside our control we do not have access to the trade show we won’t be able to distribute the booklets during the shows or get exhibitors to sign up to our mailing list so that we can email the pdf version of the booklets to them. Please note that we make sure to get the trade show participation confirmation before publishing a trade show in our calendar otherwise we will put next to the show name: to be confirmed if we have applied to attend the show but are still waiting the confirmation. Please note that we have got alternative methods to reach out some speakers and exhibitors and participants of the trade shows we have published in our calendar and if for any reasons out of our control we are not able to participate to the trade shows we will use alternatives methods to contact them and email them the booklets if they agree to receive.
- IMC VIP members cards booklets pdf will be available to the public on the trade show day, however a sample will be sent by email to premium listings subscribers to give them an idea on how their IMC page cards will look like in the booklets.
- Picture used as main picture to create the VIP page card will be the profile picture set in the subscriber’s IMC page and the picture must be owned by the subscriber. We won’t be held responsible for any media , photo or video you upload on your page or use for your IMC page card and that are not owned or where you do not have the copyright to use them.
- By default we will use the 50 words description provided by subscribers for their IMC page. However, subscribers can provide a description that they want to use for their IMC VIP page card. In addition , if subscribers who provided the description of their activity in French fail to send the description of their IMC VIP page card , we use Google translate to translate in English and amend the content , as a result description should be sent in English for the creation of IMC VIP page card.
- The VIP SPACE is used to give exposure to IMC premium listings subscribers and to showcase news , hot topics , special offers , announcement and partners deals.
IMC Digital Products and IMC Digital Marketing Online Coaching Programs
International Marketing Consulting’ s online coaching programs is delivered using an online coaching tool where our terms and conditions for our coaching tool interface is available via this link https://www.jigsawbox.com/terms-and-conditions/15757 , by subscribing to our online coaching service or by using our coaching tool after you are redirected from International Marketing Consulting website to our coaching platform you agree to International Marketing Consulting’ s coaching service terms and conditions published on the following website https://www.jigsawbox.com/terms-and-conditions/15757
Via our coaching service we help our clients to integrate the tools International marketing consulting is using to run the business online. Our goal is to empower business owners, entrepreneurs, sole traders, graduate students, jobseekers to learn all the tools available in the markets to run and manage a business online and establish a strong presence online using digital marketing techniques as we are doing too.
We are using 90% of the tools mentioned in our coaching portal to run our business, hence why we have decided to help or coach our clients to implement the same tools in their business if they want to. The coaching fee our clients will pay is the time we will spend with them to coach or guide them on how to integrate the tools mentioned in our coaching portal or coaching materials. Some of the links in the coaching portal or materials or in this website may be affiliate links which means that International Marketing Consulting earn commission if you choose to buy from that vendors.
Please note that International Marketing Consulting is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked herein and is not responsible for their content or any technical issues that will arise if you decide to integrate the tools. The linked tools providers sites mentioned on our coaching materials or in our coaching platform are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of digital marketing, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications.
Our digital products , coaching materials , articles or coaching portal are not intended for use as a source of legal or accounting advice. Our coaching service and digital products are for informational purposes only and represent International Marketing Consulting’s view and current tools we have implemented or on the list of tools we are planning to integrate in the near future following all the research we have done to identify the best tools available out there to run a business online according to our view, some people may disagree with our view. However we can only recommend the tools we have integrated or planning to integrate that have helped us to generate website hits of over 1.6 million in one month within 12 months of creating our platform from scratch. The results or outcome you will gain after integrating the tools will depend on how the tools will be managed after the integration or other factors outside International Marketing Consulting control. In conclusion, we provide our coaching service as a guideline to our clients and the clients will pay us the time we will spend will them to guide them for the integration or implementation of any tools found on our online coaching portal, coaching materials, digital products and coaching modules.
One day coaching session is cap at £250 per client or £50 per hour and per client. One day coaching session is held from 9.30 AM till 4.30 PM United Kingdom time, with one hour launch break between 2.30 to 3.30 PM. The coaching session is done by Skype or using an online meeting software where the link for the meeting will be sent to our clients prior the meeting. For clients based in United Kingdom or Cameroon ( when we visit our exclusive agent in Cameroon), the one day coaching session can be done in the client’s office. The travel cost to run the one day coaching session in our client’s office is fully paid by the client. If for whatever reason outside the control of International Marketing Consulting the coaching session can’t be done, it could be due by the coaches or clients illness or by the travel delay or cancellation by the travel company or may be the online meeting tools are not working properly both from the clients or coaches end or the clients internet connexion is not working , in such circumstance the coaching session will be postponed and re-schedule to a date suitable for both parties.
Our coaching materials, reports, eBooks, digital products, articles, content on any form are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED International Marketing Consulting Limited ® ~ Company Registration number 09526726 ~ No part of our coaching materials be reproduced or transmitted or share with a 3rd party in any form. Our coaching service is for personal use only right – You must not give away or sell the content after purchasing. You must not share your coaching credentials with another person or with your colleagues, employees, friends or family members.
If you are a business owner and want your employees to learn how we are integrating the tools mentioned in our coaching platform or how to conduct any digital marketing tasks mentioned in our coaching programs you should pay the coaching fee for each employee to join our coaching programs. Some tools mentioned in our coaching materials are not free and therefore before you book in for your coaching session you must ensure that you have subscribed to integrate the tools if you have agreed to use the tools otherwise we will try to help you with other tasks related to digital marketing during our one day coaching session.
Videos Production, Voice Over, Translation
The videos production, voice over, scripts templates and the translation services are done using contractors.
Projects are delivered by experts with over 20 years of experience in broadcasting and translation.
We are using a network of more than 10,000 experts to get the jobs done.
You must provide us accurate information regarding your projects before we submit to our contractors.
Once the jobs have been submitted and delivered, any revision request will be charged at the 50% rate of the quote sent. Full payment must be made before we start working on any project.
It might take up to 1 week to deliver a project and longer if the project is complex. We do not provide a refund if you are not satisfied with the quality of the job done. After we deliver a project, if you request a revision you must come back to us within 24 hours.
The video will be delivered using Dropbox.
You will receive a notification by email when the file is ready to be downloaded.
For security reason and to protect your files you must create a free account to log in into Dropbox to preview and download your files. If there is any adjustment you want us to do you must come back to us within 24 hours by adding a comment from the Dropbox account. Please remember that we only allow 1 revision and we charge 50% of the initial order.
The revision file will be delivered only after we have received the payment.
When you login for the first time in Dropbox to view your files, you must download your files and save outside Dropbox. When we deliver your files, after 3 weeks you won’t be able to retrieve the files from us anymore.
We don’t manage projects for companies who are not our premium listings subscribers.
Our leads generation service is only opened for our premium listings subscribers.
Our clients must pay a marketing fee by upgrading to the premium listings before we start working on their project. Click on the link to view our marketing fee https://imarketing-consulting.eu/imc-premium-listings-upgrade
The premium listings fee is the marketing fee they paid to get listed in our platform to advertise their company to take advantage of the traffic we are generating to our site. As a result, the marketing fee paid here is to give to our clients some exposure in our website and to allow our audience to contact them directly if they want to do business with them, the success or engagement rate will depend on our clients’ offers and pricing compared to others competitors.
Most of clients have got their own sales team trained to follow their internal sales process and will just subscribe for our lead generation service to seek our help to grow their prospects list in their target markets and countries , therefore we generate a list of prospects that we have found for them, then pass on the list to their sales team to follow up and close the deal. In this case they pay us for every lead we send over. We don’t follow up leads, but we only help them to grow their prospects database to feed their sales team.
We will be creating Advert online using multiple channels targeting their audience and target countries and offline using our agents to promote their products asking for potential buyers to fill out the form that will be then forwarded to the clients sales team as leads. We charge a commission fee of up to 10% of the product value per lead. We do not manage projects where the commission is paid only when the sales is closed. We create the Ads both online and offline on behalf of our clients to capture the leads by asking potential buyers to fill out the form and then pass on those forms to our clients sales team to follow up, therefore we will be expecting our clients to pay us the commission as soon as the list of leads we have generated for them is ready to be sent. As result , for any buyers filling out the form showing in our advert both online and offline using our agents must be willing and will be be contacted by our clients sales team as per the explanation in the advert. The potential buyers by filling out the form agreed that their information will be transferred to our clients for follow up and that International Marketing Consulting will receive a commission payment paid by our clients for conducting the leads generation.
As result, for our leads generation service we are here to find potential buyers/leads for our clients to allow their sales team to follow up the leads and close the sales. Our subscribers can either just pay a marketing fee to have some exposure in our website and offline network or they can subscribe for both services: The Ads service and the leads generation.
WEB TRAFFIC BOOSTER SERVICE
‘’ Massive traffic service offers for website owners, 7500 visitors per day for 30 days.‘’
With our expertise in digital marketing we have decided to help our clients to drive massive traffic into their website or into their IMC page if they don’t have a website but need to get massive exposure worldwide.
We can help our clients to develop minimum 7,500 worldwide visitors per day for 30 days into their website or into their IMC profile page if they don’t have a website.
- We will create a tracking link to help them view the traffic live.
- This is an example of how we have created a campaign to promote one of our web page https://imarketing-consulting.eu/travel
- This is the tracking link https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/RV1tHh/all_time
where you will see when the campaign has been created and how many visitors we are getting worldwide or the traffic we are getting for this single web page, you will notice that we are getting over 7,500 daily visitors or clicks. ( As an example, the campaign for this webpage https://imarketing-consulting.eu/travel was created on the 14th of December 2016 for a duration of 30 days with a goal to get 7,500 visitors daily for 30 days.)
- We took the screen shot of our website traffic analytical tool showing the visitors count (5 days from the campaign start date ) only for this webpage https://imarketing-consulting.eu/travel and it was matching with the information showing in the tracking link we provide for this web traffic booster service.
Please note that the screen shot was taken on the 19th of December 2016, so 5 days after the campaign start date, where we were expecting to gain at least 37,500 visitors for this single webpage and we went over the minimum goal set of 7,500 visitors per day with a total visitor of 48,000 visitors gained after 5 days.
Very Important Messages
- The url the clients will provide will be directly promoted to subscribers of multiple blogs we are tied up with.
It is not referral or organic traffic. The source of traffic is direct. Visitors around the globe directly clicks on the link the clients will provide.
- It is not niche specific traffic, subscribers clicking on the url have multiple interests hence why we can’t guarantee conversion rate. But this service is really powerful if the clients want to promote a new website, new service, new products launch, new promotion or gain worldwide exposure or increase their brand awareness worldwide.
It is not guarantee to have sales or opt in for the service listed on the clients web page we will promote, because we can’t control the actions of visitors. As a result, the clients may or may not get high conversion rate using our massive traffic service, but a worldwide traffic and exposure is guarantee.
- On the tracking link the clients will receive, they can select it month wise, day wise and hour wise and it will display the visit count. Click here https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/RV1tHh/all_time to view an example of the tracking link clients will receive when they subscribe for this web traffic booster. It is a tracking link of one of the campaign we have created on the 14th of December 2016 , where after 5 days of starting the campaign the performance was excellent where the traffic went over the minimum goal we have set for this single web page https://imarketing-consulting.eu/travel . The goal of this campaign was to get at least 7,500 visitors or clicks on the link per day for 30 days.
- If the clients use Google analytic or their website traffic analytical tool they can track the results and compare with the results showing on the tracking link we provide for this service.
- This service is performed by a SEO and Google certified professional with over 10+ years of experience in SEO.
- IMC delivers world-class digital marketing services by selecting ONLY experts and contractors with extensive years of experience on the fields to get the jobs done for IMC clients.
It might take up to 1 week from the date we receive the payment for this web traffic booster service to get the campaign active and send the tracking link to the clients. The clients need to count 30 days from the date showing on the tracking link report and not 30 days from the date we have received the clients payments. Please note that we need at least up to 1 week from the date we have received the payment for this service to get the service up and running and the campaign active.
To opt in for this web traffic booster service, the clients need to fill out this form to place their order.
16. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide by us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licences and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
17. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
18. LANGUAGE USE FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING LTD WEBSITE, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS AND CONTRACTS IS ENGLISH AND THE TRANSLATION COPIES IN OTHERS LANGUAGES MAY BE AVAILABLE BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEE. WE MIGHT USE SOME TRANSLATION SOFTWARE OR WEBSITE OFFERING TRANSLATION SERVICE. PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT US TO FIND OUT IF WE DO HAVE THE TRANSLATE COPY OF ANY OFFICIAL DOCUMENT PRODUCE BY US AND WE SHALL PROVIDE THIS ONLY IF THIS IS AVALAIBLE OTHERWISE THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND CONTRACTS PROVIDED TO YOU IN ENGLISH BEFORE ENTERING INTO CONTRACT WITH INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING LTD.
19. WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION IN FRENCH BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEE.
21. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
22. Where necessary or required we share information with:
· Business associates and other professional advisers
· Current, past and prospective employers
· Educators and examining bodies
· Employment and recruitment agencies
· Register of data controllers
· Traders in personal information
· Persons making an enquiry or complaints
· Financial organisations
· Local and central government
· Credit reference, debt collection and tracing agencies
· Sole Traders & Self-Employers Partners
· Sales & Marketing Agencies
Your buying needs forms will be shared with International Marketing Consulting Listings Subscribers and clients with the aim to get them to provide you the quotes you have requested for the products or services you are sourcing for.
For representation services and trade missions information we process may include
Name, contact details, family details, financial details, and the goods and services provided.
This information may be about partners, customers and clients. Where necessary this information
is shared with the data subject themselves, business associates or agents and other professional advisers,
current, past or prospective employers and service providers.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When
This is needed information may be transferred to countries or territories around the
World. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data
Information you provide by filling out our forms or by posting your contact information against our Ads on international marketing consulting social media platforms and website will be used only for the services mentioned on the Ads we have served. If the Ads we have served is run on behalf of one our subscribers , information you will provide on the form will be shared with that subscriber where you will automatically join that subscriber mailing and SMS list and you will also join International Marketing Consulting mailing and SMS list to receive news, announcements , special offers , services and products post on International Marketing Consulting website. Information we ask on the form for any Ads we run online or via International Marketing Consulting Social Media platforms and social media are only related to the services or products our subscribers provide. We are a marketing company and a publishing website therefore filling out one of our form online and on social media or registering on the website you accept and agree to start receiving newsletters from International Marketing Consulting and from the subscribers who have asked us to create the Ads on their behalf. The good news is that you will always have to option to unsubscribe to mailing list or SMS list as soon as you receive the newsletters from International Marketing Consulting or from the subscribers that have asked us to run the Ads on their behalf. All you have to do is to click on unsubscribe and you will stop receive newsletters and SMS from us or from the subscribers mailing list. Please note that you will only join a subscriber mailing and SMS list only if you have responded to the Ads we have placed on international Marketing Consulting website or social media platforms on their behalf by filling out the form placed in the Ads or by commenting on the Ads with your contact details asking them to or us to contact you to discuss your interest about the Ads.
Images, texts, articles , online reports , ebook , ebooklet, print articles , print reports , and Videos
Most of the content , images , photos and videos published on International Marketing Consulting website and social media platforms are copyrighted and licensed from other companies.
You cannot reproduce or use them for your own materials as this violates copyright rules.
The content that VIP members subscribers will provide for the short description of their business may be used on IMC ebook – ebooklet – print articles. The company logo or the photo VIP members subscribers will upload on thier profile as main picture may be used as the picture for their IMC page business card that will be inserted on IMC Booklets , reports and will be available for distribution online, offline and by emails. As result subscribers must only upload on this website content , images and videos that they have copyright or that they have obtained the permission to use. Subscribers who violate copyright rules will be removed from International Marketing Consulting online platforms.
International Marketing Consulting is not able to provide any warrantee on the accuracy of the content provided by our subscribers or the content published online and offline on the report , posts , articles International Marketing Consulting share with its audience on various useful topics. In addition, the content available is not provide any type of professional advice. However we work very hard to make the content published in our posts , articles , eBook , booklets as accurate as possible. Our readers are strongly advice to check the accuracy of any information published in our website by our subscribers or on our posts, articles , eBook, booklets before they use it. All the content we make available to our audience online and offline must not be resell to others and they are all subject for copyrighting.
The video uploading process is done ONLY by adding the YouTube URL of the video.
Any video promoting brands not related to the subscriber’ s brand or business activities will be deleted without prior notice.
The maximum words that a premium listings subscriber can use to describe their service on their IMC page is 1050 words and on the advert section the maximum words to use is 50 words.
The maximum photos to upload per page and per premium listings’ s subscriber is 20 photos and the size limit per picture or photo is 8MB.
Basis of Sale
23. The description of the listings and any services provide by International Marketing Consulting LTD in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we may choose to tell you the reasons or ask you to send us some documents and evidences to support your application and complete our verification process, without delay within 30 working days. Unacceptable content and video will be deleted and won’t be published.
Information requested to create your profile could be sent in French or English only, as result any content and videos you upload on your page must be in French or English otherwise it will be deleted by our moderation team and a notification will be sent out in your admin panel to inform you that your content has been denied.
Content that has been denied by our moderation team will be deleted and you might not be able to access the content again, as result before you submit any content by clicking on update when all the form has been filled please save your content on a file on your computer as such as when you receive a feedback about the reasons why your content has been denied you just have to adjust the part that need an update.
After you have submitted an update of your page or when you have just started to create your page after you have saved and submitted the form you will see all the fields of the form empty , this is normal until your content has been approved to be published you won’t see the content you have provided. As result please avoid sending the content again to create duplicate cases.
24. The Order process is explained on the brochure uploaded on the website.
25. For payment made by bank transfer ONLY , a contract will be formed for the Services and listings you have ordered only when we receive your contract sign by DocuSign or manually. For payment made online from the subscriber free page admin panel or by credit or debit card using PayPal link send by email you automatically enter into a contract with International Marketing Consulting by selecting your listings category and contract lenght and proceed with the payment. You may not receive an email from us confirming the order before your listings is published (). However your listings will be published on International Marketing Consulting LTD directory and market place within 48 business hours upon receive the contract signed (for payment made offline) and your bank transfer or cheque or PayPal payment. The contract start date will be the date where your listings has been published on the website for offline payment. For online payment the contract start date will be the date when we have received your payment and on the renewal your page will remain publish on the website for 1 week before we remove it if you don’t renew and this will make up any hours took to publish your page after we have received your online payment. For offline payment you must ensure that the order confirmation is completed and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an 0rder you agree to give your confirmation to form an agreement with International Marketing Consulting.
26. Any quotation send by us is valid for a maximum period of 30 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
27. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
28. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a client. If this is not the case, you must cancelled your contract within 14 days from the contract start date where a confirmation email will be sent out to confirm your contract start and renewal date. The contract will not start until we receive both your payment and sign contract, even if your payment arrive before the sign contract we won’t be able to complete your order and publish your listings.
Fees and Payment
29. The fees () for the Services, the price of any listings or services provide by us (if not included in the Fees) and any additional charges such as the application non-refundable processing fee which will be applied to all the listings sold by us is set out at the date we accept the order. Prices for Business Services may be calculated on a standard hourly , daily , monthly , annual rate depending on the project type.
30. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
31. You must pay by bank transfer, cheque, money transfer or PayPal by receiving an email with PayPal payment link or by making the payment online from your admin panel after you have signed in on your International Marketing Consulting account.
32. YOU MUST NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD DETAILS TO A REPRESENTATIVE OVER THE TELEPHONE OR FACE TO FACE OR BY EMAIL.
YOU MUST NOT GIVE OUT CASH TO A REPRESENTATIVE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THE CLIENT OF ONE OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING AGENTS WHO ARE LIMITED COMPANIES ONLY NOT SOLE TRADERS , WE WILL REDIRECT YOUR REQUEST TO THE AGENTS AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO LIAISE WITH US TO SET YOUR PREMIUM LISTINGS AND FOR THAT REASON THE PAYMENT FOR THE PREMIUM LISTINGS OR BUSINESS SERVICES WE PROVIDE COULD BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THEM USING THEIR OWN INVOICING SYSTEMS AND PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE METHODS. ALWAYS REQUEST FOR RECEIPT IF THE PAYMENT BY CASH IS ONE OF THEIR PAYMENT METHODS.
YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO email@example.com WITH THE PROOF OF PAYMENT SHOWING THE PAYMENT DATE AND THE INVOICE YOU HAVE RECEIVED FROM OUR AGENTS IF WITHIN 48 HOURS OF MAKING THE PAYMENT TO OUR AGENTS WHO MUST BE LIMITED COMPANIES , TO SUBSCRIBE TO ANY OF INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING PREMIUM LISTINGS OR BUSINESS SERVICES , YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FEEDBACK OR IF YOUR PREMIUM LISTINGS IS NOT UPLOADED ON INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING MARKETPLACE.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues you are having with our agents related to all services offered by International Marketing Consulting and an investigation will be carried out and always include evidence of your claims in the email.
33. AS RESULT WHEN RECEIVE A CALL OR VISIT OR EMAIL FROM ONE OF OUR SALES CONSULTANT AGENT ( SOLE TRADER ) OR LIMITED COMPANIES YOU MUST ALWAYS OBTAIN THE CONSULTANT OR THE AGENT NAME AND ID FOR IDENTIFICATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE AUTENTIFICATION OF OUR AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVE ID REFERENCE PROVIDED , Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will confirm if the AGENT NAME OR ID REFERENCE IS VALID OR INVALID.
For payment made online via your admin panel using the PayPal button your renewal will be made automatically unless you made the cancellation as explained in our cancellation policy. For payment made offline or using PayPal payment link sent by email , we do not automatically renew the contract unless your renewal signed contract and payment have been received by International Marketing Consulting LTD prior your contract renewal date. As result all contract will expire at the end of your chosen listings plan and package term and your listings will be removed from international marketing consulting ltd if you do not renew on time and if your renewal payment and signed contract arrive after your contract has expired. Upon receive your renewal payment and renewal signed contract your listings will be uploaded back and published back on International Marketing Consulting LTD IMC Marketplace for Africa.
If the initial listings contract has been set out by one of our agents ( Limited Companies ) still contracting with us not the sole traders agents , you must contact our agents ( Limited Companies ) to discuss renewal with them. If you cannot reach out our agents or if the renewal agreement has not been made with our agents within 30 days following your contract renewal date, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your contract renewal directly with us. If you are not sure who to contact to discuss your renewal please get in touch with us and we will guide you or provide you within the procedure to follow for renewal or redirect you to the agents you need to contact for your renewal.
Renewal pricing and term
We do not guarantee to charge for the same price when you renew your contract with International Marketing Consulting LTD. Every year we will issue new pricing and renewal pricing for all the services and listings sold by International Marketing Consulting LTD, the customer will be informed of the pricing prior making the payment as the renewal offer and order form will be sent out in order for customers to proceed with the payment and return the renewal sign contract.
Regardless of the payment method chosen for the renewal, we won’t renew your contract unless we received the renewal payment and renewal sign contract.
After 60 days from the renewal date if the renewal has not been done, you will be considered as new customer and pricing for new customers will be applied to renew your contract.
It is your duty to make sure that you renew your contract on time by making note of the contract start date and renewal date and contact us or our partner at least 60 days in advance to discuss renewal and supply well in advance all the signed documents requested and payment. This will enable us to automatically renew your contract when the contract expire.
Please read below Right to cancel section from 54 to 61 section as this will be applied for our customers and clients renewing their contract with International Marketing Consulting LTD.
To discuss renewal , please send an email to email@example.com
34. We will publish all the listings on international marketing consulting ltd directory and marketplace or deliver the services provide by us , to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement: in the case of Services, within a reasonable time
35. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
36. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the services, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
37. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
38. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any services or rejecting services that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected services.
Risk and Title
39. Risk of damage to, or loss of, any services will pass to you when the services are delivered to you.
40. You do not own the services until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the services still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
41. We have a legal duty to supply the services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
42. Upon delivery, the service will:
Be of satisfactory quality;
43. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
44. We will provide the following after-sales service: Please note that it can take up to: * 48 – 72 Hours to process a request. * 7 Working Days for existing subscribers with satisfactory evidences requested to make an update in the Listings upon received all the supporting documents requested. Unsatisfactory documents requested to process your request may cause a delay of your request to be processed.
As result we may also require some supporting documents before completing the update in the Listings. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as we can. We provide customer support by EMAIL ONLY at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we do not provide customer support over the phone.
45. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else WITH A VALID IMC AGENT ID REFERENCE OR AGREEMENT PROVIDED BY INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CONSULTING says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about OUR Services ONLY, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
46. The Contract continues as described on the listings chosen plan and package and as long as it takes us to perform the Services. The contract length is either monthly or 12 months contracts depending on the listings plan and package.
47. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
Within 14 days from the contract effective start date where the effective start date of the contract is the date we have received your payment and signed contract.
48. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Successors and our sub-contractors
49. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
50. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
51. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
52. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
53. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
54. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 14 days working days.
Withdrawal and cancellation
55. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
56. This is a (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights () set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the following services (with no others) in the following circumstances:
a. services that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
Right to cancel
57. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the contract effective date which the date where your payment has been received by International Marketing Consulting LTD.
58. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or from the contract effective date which is the date the payment toward your chosen listing plan and package has been received by International Marketing Consulting LTD, the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day the Contract was entered into and therefore the contract will be carried out until the end of your chosen listings plan and package and your listings profile will remained published on International Marketing Consulting LTD market place and directory until the contract expiring date.
59. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
60. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
61. Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you the prorate payment received from you. Please note that the prorate refund will be made from the date we have received your cancellation request by writing. Your listings will be removed from the website within 72 business hours upon receive a cancellation confirmation from International Marketing Consulting LTD. We won’t reimburse the application processing fee of £50 included in the tariff as indicated on the pricing table on the website.
£50 application processing fee is included of the tariff of any listings or services sold by International Marketing Consulting LTD and this is non-refundable.
FOR MONTHLY OR ANNUAL PAYMENT MADE ONLINE VIA PAYPAL TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE MONTHLY OR ANNUAL PREMIUM LISTINGS SUBSCRIPTION YOU CAN CANCEL THE RECURRING PAYMENT FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME IF YOU DON’T WANT TO RENW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR PAYMENT MADE ONLINE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE PREMIUM LISTINGS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL RENEW AUTOMATICALLY EVERY MONTH OR ANNUALLY DEPENDING ON THE LISTINGS PLAN YOU HAVE SELECTED.
ANY PAYMENT MADE OFFLINE WILL BE RENEWED AS EXPLAINED IN OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
After making the payment to subscribe online for a monthly or an annual premium subscription or when your subscription renew every month or every year , you will automatically receive a receipt sent by PayPal after a successful transaction.
Please note that it may take up to 1 week for your premium listings to go down after you cancel , as result any time will take to activate your subscription will be compensated with extended days up to 1 week when you cancel.
Payment for Services commenced during the cancellation period
62. Where a service is supplied (being part of the Service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the Contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the Contract. This amount is to be calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the Contract or, if the total price were to be excessive, on the basis of the market value of the service that has been supplied, calculated by comparing prices for equivalent services supplied by other traders. You will bear no cost for supply of that service, in full or in part, in this cancellation period if that service is not supplied in response to such a request.
Timing of reimbursement
63. When a refund is due we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after we send you the cancellation and refund confirmation.
(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent us a written cancellation request.
64. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Model of cancellation Form to be used to submit a cancellation enquiry by email or by fax
To International Marketing Consulting LTD
83 Victoria Street London
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax number: 00442076928925
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following listings or services [*] [for the supply of the following
service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of the business client (s):
Address of business client (s):
Provide the username and the IMC page name.
Signature of the client (s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SERVICES
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation () by International Marketing Consulting LTD a company registered in England and Wales under number 09526726 whose registered office is at 80 – 83 Long Lane, London, EC1A 9ET ( or ) to the person buying the services ().
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our quotation or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and our quotation () are the entire agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
4. A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
7. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
8. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
9. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise.
10. You must obtain any permissions, consents, licences or otherwise that we need and must give us with access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the Services.
11. If you do not comply with clause 10, we can terminate the Services.
12. We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section ().
Fees and Deposit
13. The fees () for the Services are set out in the quotation and are on a time and materials basis.
14. In addition to the Fees, we can recover from you a) reasonable incidental expenses including, but not limited to, travelling expenses, hotel costs, subsistence and any associated expenses, b) the cost of services provided by third parties and required by us for the performance of the Services, and c) the cost of any materials required for the provision of the Services.
15. You must pay us for any additional services provided by us that are not specified in the quotation in accordance with our then current, applicable hourly , daily , monthly or annual rate in effect at the time of performance or such other rate as may be agreed between us. The provisions of clause 14 also apply to these additional services.
16. The Fees are exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.
17. You must pay a deposit (“Deposit”) as detailed in the quotation at the time of accepting the quotation.
18. If you do not pay the Deposit to us according to the clause above, we can either withhold provision of the Services until the Deposit is received or can terminate under the clause below ().
19. The Deposit is non-refundable unless we fail to provide the Services and are at fault for such failure (where the failure is not our fault, no refund will be made).
Cancellation and amendment
20. We can withdraw, cancel or amend a quotation if it has not been accepted by you, or if the Services have not started, within a period of 14 days from the date of the quotation, (unless the quotation has been withdrawn).
21. Either we or you can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the quotation.
22. If you want to amend any details of the Services you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees and invoiced to you.
23. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
24. We will invoice you for payment of the Fees either:
a. when we have completed the Services; or
b. on the invoice dates set out in the quotation.
25. You must pay the Fees due within 30 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
26. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
27. Without limiting any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of 5% per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full.
28. All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
29. If you do not pay within the period set out above, we can suspend any further provision of the Services and cancel any future services which have been ordered by, or otherwise arranged with, you.
30. Receipts for payment will be issued by us only at your request.
31. All payments must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
Sub-Contracting and assignment
32. We can at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions and can subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations to any third party.
33. You must not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
34. We can terminate the provision of the Services immediately if you:
a. commit a material breach of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; or
b. fail to make pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment; or
c. are or become or, in our reasonable opinion, are about to become, the subject of a bankruptcy order or take advantage of any other statutory provision for the relief of insolvent debtor; or
d. enter into a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, or any other scheme or arrangement is made with its creditors; or
e. convene any meeting of your creditors, enter into voluntary or compulsory liquidation, have a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed in respect of your assets or undertakings or any part of them, any documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator in respect of you, notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or any of your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in para. 14 of Schedule B1 of the Insolvency Act 1986), a resolution is passed or petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
35. We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
Liability and indemnity
36. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this clause.
37. The total amount of our liability is limited to the total amount of Fees payable by you under the Contract.
38. We are not liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with our provision of the Services or the performance of any of our other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the quotation for:
a. any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses or;
b. any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; or
c. any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; or
d. any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or
e. any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of Services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the Services or any goods supplied in connection with the Services.
39. You must indemnify us against all damages, costs, claims and expenses suffered by us arising from any loss or damage to any equipment (including that belonging to third parties) caused by you or your agents or employees.
40. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
Circumstances beyond a party’s control
41. Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the delay continues for a period of 90 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under these Terms and Conditions.
42. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or a duly authorised officer of that party).
43. Notices shall be deemed to have been duly given:
a. when delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b. when sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
c. on the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail; or
d. on the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
44. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number notified to the other party.
45. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy
46. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
47. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains and all the domains own by International Marketing consulting LTD, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and International Marketing Consulting LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by International Marketing Consulting LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to International Marketing Consulting LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of International Marketing Consulting LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of International Marketing Consulting LTD.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify International Marketing Consulting LTD for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of International Marketing Consulting LTD or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
When subscribing to our free and pemium listings and for users filling out any forms listed on International Marketing Consulting website or shared by email , sms or on social media platforms and IMC online Ads regardless the communications channels, by following the links of the forms provided by International Marketing Consulting , you will be added to our mailing lists and your contact information and the content provided on the form will be stored in our database using multiple communication tools and the forms will be passed on to the traders , sellers , manufacturers , wholesale suppliers universities , sport clubs , experts, consultants , solutions providers , agents, partners worldwide registered with us so that they will be able to give you the quotes , unless you ask us not to share your information in that case we won’t be able to assist you effectively , therefore you will have to explore our marketplace to view subscribers profiles by regions , countries and cities on the marketplace , choose the one suitable for you and contact them directly to get a quote.
As result , when filling out any forms we provide as explained above You will be automatically added to our mailing and sms list to receive offers posted on the marketplace by our subscribers after you have filled out any forms we have listed on International Marketing Consulting website , online Ads and via our social media platforms. You will be able to opt out from our mailing list when you receive our newsletters or SMS.
International Marketing Consulting premium listings or business services subcribers will be automatically added to International Marketing Consulting sms and mailing list.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that International Marketing Consulting LTD makes available through the Website (the ) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. International Marketing Consulting LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst International Marketing Consulting LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. International Marketing Consulting LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. International Marketing Consulting LTD reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, International Marketing Consulting LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
International Marketing Consulting LTD details
29. International Marketing Consulting LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09526726 whose registered address is 80 – 83, Long Lane, London, EC1A 9ET and it operates the Website www.imarketing-consulting.eu and https://blog.imarketing-consulting.eu
You can contact International Marketing Consulting LTD by email on email@example.com