End Of The First Series About How To Get Started With Digital Marketing
In this series, I have outlined the basics regarding digital marketing: what works, and what changes are coming down the pipeline in the next few years that are worth keeping an eye on.
Digital marketing this year will be a combination of the strategies I have discussed throughout this series:
- Digital marketing basics such as:
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Search engine marketing
- Turning short-term customers into loyal long-term clients
- Making your digital marketing more powerful with better visuals:
- Curated content
- PowerPoint decks
- Using videos to entertain your customers and show you have what they want
- How to personalize your niche customer’s experience
- How to build relationships on the go with digital marketing
- How to help your brand fans share experiences so they can feel valued, and often become powerful brand advocates
- How to use location-based technologies to make real time connections:
- Radio frequency identification
- Wearable technology such as
- Virtual reality devices
- Going beyond the usual apps with your mobile marketing by making them dynamic messaging platforms, not static items that just take up space on their smartphones.
If you are not already making the most of these marketing opportunities, the sooner you start adding them to your marketing mix, the better.
What I can do is read between the lines. If history is anything to go by, a new Twitter or Pinterest could emerge any day now and take the social media world by storm. As smartphone use increases, so will the ways to market on it.
Tablets are continuing to grow and new formats of larger smartphones, dubbed phablets, will mean more of your target audience spending time on them than ever before. Smartwatches will mean a smaller screen, but still the same interest in content in all its forms.
Short messaging, images, video, infographics and more that are all mobile-friendly will be a sure-fire way of getting discovered by an increasing number of people in your niche. All good things must come to an end and here’s wishing you the best of success in all of your digital marketing efforts.
Remember that we are here to help with the implementation of all your digital marketing tasks and tools. If you do not have the expertise to do so or if any digital marketing process explained here sound complicated to execute from your end because marketing is not your background or you simply want more time to get focus on running your business, all you have to do is to fill out this form to get a free quote from us.
Thank you for reading this first series of articles. Do not miss out coming articles.
By Alberte Touani, 4 September 2016